If this is your first check order or if your address has changed since your last order, you must contact the bank directly to order checks. Please visit your local branch and speak to a personal banker or contact customer support at 800-903-7490.
Check reorders may be placed directly from our provider, Harland Printing Products, on their secured site. Because your order is placed directly with Harland Printing Products, it's completed sooner for the same cost. As an enhancement, you will be able to check the status of your order online and request faster shipping.
Use this option if you want to:
- Have the exact name and address as your last check order.
- Have the next sequence in check numbers.
- Have your checks delivered to the same mailing address as your last check order.
- Change the style of checks from your last order.
When ordering, please have the following information available.
- The number of the account on which you are ordering checks.
- The last check number of your current box of checks.
To begin the process click on the following link and you will be directed to the check reorder page on the Harland Printing Product website.
Checks can also be ordered by calling 800-677-9801 for First National Bank Texas or 800-903-7490 for First Convenience Bank (Option 1 for Checking, then Option 5 for Reorders).
NOTE: The Harland Printing Product site states that if you are ordering from an APO or FPO address you cannot use their site to order. Because of our special arrangement you may order from them if this applies to you, but indicate that you want First Class shipping.