What fees will I be charged if First National Bank Texas/First Convenience Bank pays my overdraft?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We may charge you a fee of $34 each time we pay an overdraft.
- Also, if your account remains overdrawn for seven (7) consecutive banking days, we will charge you a Negative Balance Fee of $34. We will waive the fee if on the seventh (7th) day your account is overdrawn $12 or less.
- If we pay more than three (3) overdraft items for you in one (1) day, we will limit the number of per item Overdraft fees we charge you to three (3) per banking day. We will also limit the number of per item Overdraft fees to ten (10) per calendar month.
- If we choose to pay items into the overdraft we will not charge you an Overdraft fee if the items we pay
- are $5 or less or;
- collectively results in an account balance that does not overdraw the account more than $12, including fees.