Skip the hassle and save time with MasterpassTM. You can tap, pay and get on with your day.
With Masterpass, you can safely carry all your payment options within one secured account. You also get access to great offers from some of your favorite stores.
No more need to search your pockets or bag for a wallet when you can just use Masterpass. Set up your Masterpass account to begin enrollment in the Masterpass Wallet today!
Simple to Use
- Create your Masterpass account. You may be directed to a different site, if your card was issued by a partner of Mastercard®.
- Add your eligible First National Bank Texas/First Convenience Bank Debit Mastercard® to the Masterpass Wallet within the Masterpass account.
- Pay online or in-app by:
- tapping the Masterpass button,
- signing in and
- choosing the payment card and shipping address.
- Pay in-store with your Masterpass app by:
- tapping “Tap & Pay”,
- entering your 4-digit pin and
- holding your phone just above the terminal until a checkmark appears to verify your payment.
- Manage your virtual cards and control access in the Masterpass Wallet; review card activity in Online Banking or Mobile Banking.
Masterpass is accepted at millions of places and works in-store and in-app. Just look for these symbols:
*You can use the Masterpass Android® app wherever you see the contactless symbol.
Need an eligible card?
Open a personal checking account today!
Available on Android, iPhone, Windows or BlackBerry handset (please note that apps are currently not available for BlackBerry 10). See Masterpass site for complete list.
Mastercard will process transactions similar to how they process your physical card transactions today except most merchants won’t have access to your actual card number; they will receive the unique virtual card number associated with your credit or debit card. Mastercard must provide your actual card number to certain transit merchants (e.g., subway systems) in order to process real-time decisions.
About fees: Your usual wireless carrier fees may apply. Your standard fees associated with the use of your physical debit card also apply to your virtual card.
Mastercard, Priceless, and the Mastercard Brand Mark are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated.