Hurricane Harvey Resource Center
As part of the community impacted by Hurricane Harvey, First National Bank Texas/First Convenience Bank is committed to doing everything we can to help our customers, employees and neighbors recover and rebuild.
We understand that this is an extraordinary time, and we are prepared to help you manage the financial challenges you may face in the days and weeks to come. We have programs and services in place to help customers experiencing difficulties:
- Mobile Check Deposit - You have the ability to use our mobile app on your mobile device to deposit your check securely into an eligible First National Bank Texas/First Convenience Bank account. Simply open the mobile app, snap a photo of the front and back of the check and relax—we’ll do the rest! To download the mobile app, visit the application store on your supported Apple® or Android mobile device.
- Smart Cash Loans - This unsecured loan ranges from $200 to $1000. Our online application process is fast and easy! Apply using the online form or visit a local banking center. All loans subject to credit approval.
Resources that may be of use to you:
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) or call 1-800-621-FEMA(3362) or download the mobile app for FEMA
- State of Texas Emergency Assistance Registry
- American Red Cross shelter locations
- American Red Cross locate a loved one service
If you need any assistance during or after Hurricane Harvey, please do not hesitate to reach out to us:
- Call us at 800-677-9801 for First National Bank Texas or at 800-903-7490 for First Convenience Bank
We are here for you and your family during this time. Our goal is to help you get back on your feet as quickly and safely as possible.